Brie is a strong cheese that pairs really well with jams and chutneys. This recipe uses strawberry or fig preserves – if you’re making this for a Tu B’shvat party use the fig jam to incorporate one of the 7 species. These bites are perfect for a small plates party, with wine or champagne. Your guests will be utterly delighted with them (and with the pre made phyllo shells, it’ll be a cinch to make!)
- 2 (15 count) boxes mini phyllo shells
- 1 cup almonds
- 7 oz. Natural and Kosher Brie
- 5 Tbsp. Strawberry or Fig Preserves
- Preheat the over to 375 F. Arrange shells on a baking sheet. Chop the almonds and cut the brie to 30 bite-sized pieces.
- Place one slice of Natural and Kosher Brie cheese into each shell, top with almonds and preserves.
- Bake until cheese melt, about 5 minutes. Serve warm.